I need a burlesque name!
Things that would be cool to incorporate: roses, cheeses, phoenixes, art, comics, lesbian pirates…
And of course, something incredibly sexual.
Vulva de Milo.
- digitalovemon answered: Imagination’s Bedlam
- notenoughthyme likes this
- indigoliz answered: I agree with Pepperjack, that’s too cute. I’m thinking of a name to interpret Camambert cheese, but HOW…hmmm…
- virtuouspagans answered: I’m thinking Daisy Manchego?
- sparklebutch answered: Rosy Cheeks?
- songwind answered: Pirates.. sexual… Bluebeared Clam?
- royscott answered: Cabin Girl Thorney Squee
- tumblingkadri answered: red flamingo
- 5hnissugah answered: Lady Medusa Parcheesi.
- aquaintanatomicalimpossibility answered: Lesrose Fartfire
- thoughshesfeminine likes this
- kemenios answered: Marla Marquis
- lovekiller answered: Captain Cunnilingus. DO IT MEGAN.
- littlestmatryoshka likes this
- heikepants likes this
- itiscallie likes this
- thebigbadgeorge answered: Gouda Inbed, The Graphic Novelist, Fanny R. Jones (that’s the pirate one)
- mymilkweed said: omg even cuter: pepperjack!
- tentativelybronwyn answered: Halloumi Nightshade? God I love Halloumi cheese …
- notthesquiddiestfish likes this
- biteswhenprovoked likes this
- saintsatyr likes this
- kyriezombie answered: Iman/Emma Taller, Rose McGrowin/McGroin-In/McBlowin, Connie Lingo, Gloria Honeycunt, Angelica Tribadore
- painbynumber reblogged this from rosalarian and added:
- kisskissbigbang answered: Lauren of A-Labia. :D
- safno likes this
- letsjustlivealittle answered: Madame FireCrotch?
- atswim-twocows answered: …Librarian Panties……jegus christ
- girlwithslingshot answered: Lady Asiago Delle Rose
- samclifford answered: Rosie Two-lips.
- dropslash answered: Lady Officer Rosette Hollydrop McGingersnap
- hey-whitney answered: Rosie Cotswold? Mimi Mimolette? Betty Bucheron
- library-daydreamer answered: Roseycheeks McLovin?
- itscoffeerings answered: Monterey Rose
- bartronfink answered: Rosie Cheeks!
- woahfuck answered: Once, my stripper name was dubbed as Bambi Velvetspank. I would like to bequeath it unto you, if you would have it.
- jebjebbird answered: Lady Cam-em-bare.
- jangojips answered: Rosie Gorgonzola
- thedoorkeep answered: brie de l’échine
- chris-isnt-famous answered: Brie Firebush
- pin-uppity answered: Lippie Von Lapper?
- yarrum answered: Rosie Cove
- followingshade answered: Briar Relish? haha
- milkfoamcloud answered: Phoenix Downonme. I… are burlesque names anything like drag names?
- lexicalsanctuary answered: Bree Rosy Cheeks.