I need a burlesque name!
Things that would be cool to incorporate: roses, cheeses, phoenixes, art, comics, lesbian pirates…
And of course, something incredibly sexual.
Vulva de Milo.
- clitisaurus-rexxx likes this
- Wuvsy answered:Burlesque names? Rosephoenix Glittertwat, Baroquen Tangent, Brie Lotus, aaaaand… Rack O’Damn
- digitalovemon answered:Imagination’s Bedlam
- notenoughthyme likes this
- indigoliz answered:I agree with Pepperjack, that’s too cute. I’m thinking of a name to interpret Camambert cheese, but HOW…hmmm…
- virtuouspagans answered:I’m thinking Daisy Manchego?
- sparklebutch answered:Rosy Cheeks?
- songwind answered:Pirates.. sexual… Bluebeared Clam?
- royscott answered:Cabin Girl Thorney Squee
- tumblingkadri answered:red flamingo
- sister-wendigo answered:Lady Medusa Parcheesi.
- aquaintanatomicalimpossibility answered:Lesrose Fartfire
- thoughshesfeminine likes this
- kemenios answered:Marla Marquis
- Dan answered:"Red Legs Gedris." Because there was actually a pirate who went by the name "Red Legs Greaves". Serendipitous.
- lovekiller answered:Captain Cunnilingus. DO IT MEGAN.
- Dan answered:"Red Legs Gedris".
- littlestmatryoshka likes this
- heikepants likes this
- itiscallie likes this
- thebigbadgeorge answered:Gouda Inbed, The Graphic Novelist, Fanny R. Jones (that’s the pirate one)
- mymilkweed said:omg even cuter: pepperjack!
- tentativelybronwyn answered:Halloumi Nightshade? God I love Halloumi cheese …
- notthesquiddiestfish likes this
- biteswhenprovoked likes this
- wildhaunt likes this
- kyriezombie answered:Iman/Emma Taller, Rose McGrowin/McGroin-In/McBlowin, Connie Lingo, Gloria Honeycunt, Angelica Tribadore
- painbynumber reblogged this from rosalarian and added:
- kisskissbigbang answered:Lauren of A-Labia. :D
- safno likes this
- letsjustlivealittle answered:Madame FireCrotch?
- atswim-twocows answered:…Librarian Panties……jegus christ
- girlwithslingshot answered:Lady Asiago Delle Rose
- samclifford answered:Rosie Two-lips.
- dropslash answered:Lady Officer Rosette Hollydrop McGingersnap
- hey-whitney answered:Rosie Cotswold? Mimi Mimolette? Betty Bucheron
- to-drown-in-honey answered:Roseycheeks McLovin?
- itscoffeerings answered:Monterey Rose
- bartronfink answered:Rosie Cheeks!
- woahfuck answered:Once, my stripper name was dubbed as Bambi Velvetspank. I would like to bequeath it unto you, if you would have it.
- jebjebbird answered:Lady Cam-em-bare.
- jangojips answered:Rosie Gorgonzola
- thedoorkeep answered:brie de l’échine
- Juli answered:Morgana Pink Feathers!
- Ada answered:Noisette Scissors (a type of rose, something sharp and a reference to a sexual position)
- pin-uppity answered:Lippie Von Lapper?
- yarrum answered:Rosie Cove
- followingshade answered:Briar Relish? haha
- teratodentata answered:Phoenix Downonme. I… are burlesque names anything like drag names?
- lexicalsanctuary answered:Bree Rosy Cheeks.